Provide brief summary for this position.
1. Reports to the General Manager for the business in Japan, operating from Tokyo as the head office.
2. Manage the Sales office in Tokyo, Osaka, Okinawa, and Kyushu.
3. Meet the performance target in areas of sales, revenue, profits and overall financial health of the company, including forward planning to meet the future plans of the company.
4. Lead the company in the sales and customer support.
5. Maintain a accurate and time appraisal and feedback to the Group in areas of customer feedbacks on the products, market dynamics, competitive landscape, provide feedbacks to Group in product developments.
6. Lead the growth of the company and contribute to the Group's goals.
7. Participate in Group meetings on product and strategic issues in an international framework, with ability to contribute and accept the various directions.
|応募資格||【Qualification and Experience】
・Tertiary education in Business Administration or Engineering from a reputable university with good results
・With at least 10years experience in sales & marketing working with a international company
・Have been in similar position with such responsibilities for at least 3years,with records of turnaround, achieving organization effectiveness that resulted from strong leadership
・Some financial managementes and learning