|職種名||Legal Manager/World-Leading Pharmaceutical Company|
|仕事内容||The legal department is looking for a qualified lawyer for its mid-sized team. You will report to the Legal Director in Japan. This is a great opportunity to be with a company which truly looks after its employees. If you are a lawyer in private practice looking for work-life balance, or, an in-house attorney looking for a change, this could be the right fit.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work independently without detailed guidance. Balanced and broad legal knowledge and sound legal judgment is preferred over sophistication in a particular legal area. Internal development opportunities are available through training at the company’s headquarters overseas and job rotations to other affiliates within the organization.
- Draft and review contracts with various vendors.
- Advise other business units on legal matters related to marketing activities and clinical trials.
- Handle complaints raised by employees, investigations requested by the company, legal issues raised by third parties, and other contingencies.
- Handle legal and business ethics matters
- 4+ years' experience in legal department or law firm
- Qualified lawyer in Japan, USA or other similar jurisdiction
- Industry experience preferred, but willing to interview people from other industries, too, if they have an interest in pharmaceuticals.
- Basic understanding of corporate law, contract drafting principles and Japanese government regulations.
- Experience in reviewing and drafting both English and Japanese legal documents is a must.
- English: business level
- Japanese: native level
up to 45 （長期勤続によりキャリア形成を図るため）
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||Will be treated fairly based on her/his skills, experience, and age.|