|募集背景||PGI is an industry leading company known for developing and pioneering products to improve the way people work and live. Through PGI’s local hub in Suzhou, China the company is looking to build a sustainable and market-leading business model by hiring motivated, self-driven individuals with a passion for team-working, relationship building and success.|
|仕事内容||● Develop and maintain existing and new accounts by building effective customer networks based on top-tier customer service.
● Enhance the PGI brand by working within the core principles established at PGI: Openness, Honesty and Trust.
● Achieve sales (in terms of EBITDA), volume and revenue targets through sustainable and strategic sales methods and account management.
● Work closely with product development teams to smoothly relay client requirements and provide value-added support during the product development process.
● Negotiate pricing, volume and terms with customers that maximize company financial and strategic objectives while providing the best service to customer.
|応募資格||● Strong sales background with demonstrable ability to handle key accounts.
● Leadership experience and the ability to conceptualise, plan and drive projects and ideas.
● Ability to think and act strategically from planning through implementation while maintaining and developing strong customer relationships.
● Sound business manager with a strong understanding of reporting, finance and forecasting and budgeting.
● Knowledge of the Japan hygiene and personal care market ideally with a track record of working with key Japanese players in the hygiene market.
● Experience with non-woven products or related products/processes is highly desired.
● Strong communication ability is a must with fluency in English and Japanese.
● Ability to operate constructively and nurture a positive team environment.
Strong sales background with demonstrable ability to handle key accounts.