|仕事内容||1. This position is to be assigned for a project, named as Small Medium Enterprise Property, which will focus on taking very new & different approach from current program based on (NLIRO) standards to redesign its financial economic model and new product and aiming at the recovery of its profitability.
2. Specifically, Project Plan Development, Resource Allocation & Management, Team Building, Budgeting & Cost management, Procurement Management, Quality Management, Client & Stake-holder Management, Risk & Scope Management, Schedule & Delay Management
|応募資格||Proven track-record in successfully managing projects and programs with multiple cross-functional work streams
1. 5 years or longer relevant experience
2. Ability to work with ambiguous project definitions, to function in unstructured work situations, and drive structure into such situations
3. Demonstrated ability to influence project stake-holders on all levels as to the business benefits of identified initiatives
4. Change Management
5. Functional knowledge of business process design, data flow, and application systems
6. Insurance, financial services or consulting experience
7. Fluent both in Japanese and English
8. Proficient in MS Office suite
Proven track-record in successfully managing projects and programs with multiple cross-functional work streams
This position is responsible to develop project work plan, gets required resources, and delivers multiple but separate projects on time, on budget, and on quality. Project Manager manages members drawn from an operating company or external partners. Serves as a coach and provides guidance to less experienced project management personnel.