|職種名||Information Security Head, Insurance|
|募集背景||New position due to expansion of department|
|仕事内容||- take ownership of all matters relating to IT information security, compliance, audit and risk. - act as an info-sec madoguchi for the company's regional and global management. - analyse and understand the company as-is situation related to information security, and put in place a roadmap to bring current into alignment with globally-defined to-be status. - serve initially in a hands-on role to implement security policies, and then build a team to individually manage governance, risk, audit and compliance. - lead your team to achieve a fully compliant IT organisation to both local and global standards and regulations. - create a culture of security responsibility within the organisation, through user education and awareness programmes, and introduction of risk reduction policies. - take ownership of the SOP for software development, including gap analysis and tracking and definition of the SDLC. Review & enforce these standards, train and mentor the development teams to deliver to these criteria. - work with local, regional and global stakeholders on developing governance plans, including reviewing relevance and quality, and guiding project managers to deliver to these criteria. - facilitate and oversee IT audit, SOX and risk review activities in the region. - manage the local, regional and global stakeholders to enact on recommendations from audit and SOX review.|
|応募資格||- detailed knowledge of IT audit, compliance, risk management, governance and information security
- experience managing small- to medium-sized teams is a must. Experience building that team is a strong positive.
- must be able to push back to business users and other stakeholders where necessary
- strong practical experience of IT software development, project and program management concepts and controls.
- clear, logical communication skills in both highly-fluent Japanese and business-level English. Comfortable working with legal and compliance documentation in both languages.
- experience in a multi-cultural environment, with elements of Japanese legacy and global methodologies is desirable.
- deep understanding of financial services industry is required, life or non-life insurance knowledge is strongly preferred.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISP or similar strongly preferred.
- experience in a user company in addition to consulting experience is preferred.
- able to work with a variety of technologies, in a dynamic environment. - able to interface and negotiate with Japanese and Western management of all levels, and manage relationships within a multi-layered environment. - must be passionate about making changes and improvements. Driven to make the company better through delivering new ideas and methods.
|年収・給与||12.0 to 15.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|休日休暇||as per company standard|