|職種名||Technical Lead, Business Data Analytics|
|仕事内容||The team is responsible for working closely with the marketing department to quantitatively analyse existing data and create complex mathematical models to predict a variety of core business measurables, including sales trends and forecasting, marketing campaign ROI, network analysis and core market metrics. This role will be the technical expert a multi-cultural team, with other members focused on the statistical (mathematical) and analytical (marketing and finance) aspects of the projects. The team works together to brainstorm creative solutions using complex mathematical and analytical methodologies, to continuously improve accuracy of existing models, and develop new commercial predictive tools, including; - market research and resource investment through relationship and clustering models - market share, sales trend, and rolling forecast models - promotion response analysis. - demand-sales forecasting for manufacturing. Additional responsibilities include; - present results and findings to senior leadership, in English. - be involved in the development, testing and rollout of new analytics tools. - continually improve by learning new technologies, tools and methodologies.|
|応募資格||- Strong experience in SQL, VBA and SAS programming languages
- High competency in Excel and Access.
- Hands-on experience in data mining, analysis and modelling.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Creative and collaborative mindset to solve problems in a close-knit team.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Japanese skills
- Advanced degree in mathematical, statistical or computer science areas. - Experience with advanced mathematical models such as Monte Carlo analysis, exponential smoothing, ARIMA, state-space modelling and regression analysis. - Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing - Experience in the pharmaceutical industry - Experience working in a multinational environment - Knowledge of BI tools, e.g. Cognos, Spitfire, Business Objects etc
- Self-starter - Problem-solving and troubleshooting mindset
|年収・給与||7.0 to 12.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|待遇・福利厚生||Flexible working hours|
|選考プロセス||Team Manager, Team Members, HR, Senior Management|