|募集背景||New position to build up organizational strength|
|仕事内容||- Draft, review and negotiate various contracts (both in Japanese and English) in close contact with business owner. - Conduct risk analysis and advise recommended action to business owner. - Prepare material and provide training to enlighten target people about basic legal knowledge, compliance and company policies. - Develop and enforce local company policies to ensure compliance and internal control process.|
|応募資格||- 3 to 5 years of experience in either legal department (in house) or law farm
- In-depth knowledge of Japanese law and its general practice.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of English contract
- Business level communication and negotiation skills both in English and Japanese.
- Telecom or IT industry experience is advantaged - Experience of IP legal matters a plus - Self-motivated and ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects, and work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented mind.
- Able to easily integrate oneself into a new culture and environment. - Self-motivated and ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects, and work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented mind.
|年収・給与||9.0 to 12.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|選考プロセス||Resume screening and interviews (2-3 times)|