|職種名||Organizational Development and Talent Acquisition Manager|
|仕事内容||This is a Senior Management role and it will be key driver in the company's short to mid-term goals. The Mid and senior level managers being hired are the key driver for cultural change within the organization. It is preferred that you have had experience in screening resumes, interviewing and selecting candidates. You will explain to them the strength and weaknesses of the current organization.
These middle and senior level managers will become the new agents of change within the organization.
The Manager will have experience in implementing training and development and also of hiring mid-career talents.
- Working with closely with the Japan executive committee and Overseas HQ
- Coordinating regularly with Corporate Global head quarters
- Will work on implementation of training programs and implementation of the new Talent Acquisition plan.
- Will be involved in implementing a new atmosphere of culture change.
- Will work with the line managers, the president of each division and the Japan HR Director to find these new mid-level managers.
Organizational Development Plans
Courses could come from Current Japan programs, localizing course from corporate HQ, Tokyo outside vendors
The Talent Acquisition side would involve resume screening, arranging meetings and also interview screening of candidates.
|応募資格||- Candidates who have experience in Change culture experience will be encouraged.
- It would be advantageous if you have been involved in in selecting mid-level and senior level management in the past
- 15 -20 years' work and business experience
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||11 - 13 M yen|