|職種名||Legal Manager/Large and Popular Retailer based in the USA|
|募集背景||New and replacement|
|仕事内容||- Provide legal advice to internal customers on various legal issues relating to all aspects of the business.
- Review, draft, and interpret various contracts and other documents in order to protect the company's interests and further its business goals.
- Lead, manage and complete various legal projects.
- With supervision, select and manage external counsels to provide best legal advice with internal clients.
- Work with external counsels and lead company's litigation to best solutions.
- Monitor proposed or newly enacted laws of significance to the company and keep the business informed of any such developments.
- Establish and amend company's policies and rules to ensure corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
- With supervision, plan, prepare and execute the legal training for relevant business audience on proposed or newly enacted laws or company policies and rules.
- With supervision, maintain frequent communication with home office and regional legal teams on all matters listed above.
Current Legal Team
There is currently 5 staff. The Head of the Legal Team is the Senior Legal Director, to whom you would report. The senior legal director is a New York bar holder.
|応募資格||- Business English; Native Japanese
- Law degree from university or from law school in Japan or other countries.
- Bar qualification (Japan, US, UK, etc.)
- 5+ years' legal experience
- Preference with experience in Civil Law and other business laws, including fair trade-related laws; Intellectual Property (especially Trademark); Import of goods; e-Commerce; Labor and employment.
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||10 m - 12.4 m yen|