お探しのSenior Accountant/ NY Based Independent Asset Manager
掲載時の募集要項（掲載期間：2013/06/13 ～ 2013/06/26）
職種Senior Accountant/ NY Based Independent Asset Manager
||Senior Accountant/ NY Based Independent Asset Manager
||- Assist with closings (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting system, and assist in transferring this in-house
- Journal entries, and data uploads
- Payment management
- Assist and handle audits
- Liaise and report to finance teams in the US and Europe
- Working with foreign currency transactions
- Controlling accountings and invoices
||- At least 3 years’ experience in finance & accounting
- Experience working in a multinational company
- Business level English
- Strong experience in SAP
- Able to work independently and also be a team player
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
||Will be treated fairly based on her/his skills, experience, and age.
||Our client is a NY based independent asset manager which has been privately owned for most of its 70 year history. They have been in Japan for about five years and here they currently have about 5 billion USD in assets under management.
They have become a strong player in the institutional business in Japan, raising assets from financial institutions (life insurance companies and mega banks), private pension funds, and one of their products is currently on the third stage of screening for a mandate from the GPIF, Japan's largest public pension fund. The recently established retail distribution business is doing well as they have launched new funds with Daiwa Securities and other distributors.