|職種名||Government Relations Director|
|募集背景||New position to build up organizational strength|
|仕事内容||- Reporting directly to the Senior Managing Director for Government Relations Asia, the Government Relations Director would handle all government relations matters for the company, including formulating and executing a government relations strategy, creating a broad and dynamic network of contacts in government, business, academia, and the media, influencing regulation and policies that impact the company and finding solutions to business problems that require government action. - Monitor the regulatory and political landscape for threats and opportunities to the comapny's business and communicate this intelligence to business leaders and functional colleagues. This will involve providing up-to-date, clearly written analyses of such developments, showing the impact on the business, working out scenarios and recommending appropriate action. - Develop and execute in close coordination with business government relations priorities and an annual plan to address those issues. - Draft regular reports about Government policy and regulatory developments in Japan and prepare briefs for visiting executives on government-related issues.|
|応募資格||- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing strategic plans and communications programs.
- Keen business instincts and the ability to establish credibility and build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Additional academic qualifications in related field (International Relations, Law, Political Science, Business Administration, etc) preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant professional experience (government, law, international business)
- Experience in insurance or financial industry preferable.
- Excellent writing, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills. - Strong analytic and organizational skills, initiative, and an ability to foster collaboration and to work effectively with others are also essential to success in this position.
|年収・給与||9.0 to 11.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|