|職種名||IT Manager, FMCG|
|募集背景||New position due to business expansion|
|仕事内容||The company is looking for someone to come on board as a manager of a small local IT team, to deliver application implementation projects across the business as they go about bringing the IT environment up to global best-practice level. This will not be highly technical, as the main aspect of the role will be about communication with the business and the APAC teams to make changes locally. In the future, this role may take on responsibilities for other locations in APAC as well.|
|応募資格||- Excellent communication skills, in fluent Japanese and business-level English.
- Track record of delivering IT application projects in an end user company.
- BPR / Kaizen mindset
- Business analysis skills
- Experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis, defining As-Is & To-Be processes, generating and implementing solutions.
- Vendor management experience
- Strong knowledge of consumer goods, pharmaceutical, manufacturing or retail industry processes
- Excellent understanding of enterprise IT sales systems, e.g. salesforce.com, siebel, SAP CRM etc
- Consulting background preferred. - Team management experience preferred, but not essential
- The company has a strong corporate culture, and values people who are able to balance creativity and fresh ideas with accountability to deliver results.
|年収・給与||10.0 to 15.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|休日休暇||As per company standard|