|仕事内容||1. Holistic schedule management and promotion.
2. Coordinate overall project schedule to meet customer’s preferable date of delivery depending on situation of production.
3. Trial calculation of cost considering investment cost.
4. Improve the shortening of deliver for products and parts.
5. Calculating amount of stock for products and parts.
6. Ensure equipment for mass production in preparation of customer’s requirement.
7. Provide appropriate instruction to design, purchase, SCM and QA divisions to meet project’s deadline understanding holistic project’s movement; especially provide advice to parts’ suppliers with new technology to be more careful for launching.
8. Improve the shortening of delivery for products and parts.
9. Lead problem-solving issues and draw the correct conclusions.
10. Take the initiative in solving problems visiting production outsourcing (China, Taiwan, and Vietnam etc).
|応募資格||1. Hands-on working experience in production and logistics management related company (trading and manufacturing).
2. Business level of English and Japanese skills: TOEIC 700+ (telephone, email exchange, conversation).
3. Excellent communication skill (collaboration/negotiation and conviction etc).
4. A lot of overseas business trip required.
1. Electronic parts (OEM) related experience a plus.
Hands-on working experience in production and logistics management related company (trading and manufacturing).