|仕事内容||1. Responsible for the End to End acquisition of IT Services commodities (Hardware, Software, Networks & Telecoms, Market Data, IT Professional Services) including negotiation and contract documentation, as well as compliance with all company Procurement Policies.
2. Standardise processes, policy & practises consistent with Corporate Sourcing to institutionalize procurement best practices. To include standardized contracts, process, and systems; vendor selection criteria, vendor due diligence requirements, performance criteria; and management reporting.
3. Promote use of preferred vendors to promote greater standardization, improved compliance, risk mitigation and leverage of purchasing power to increase cost savings.
4. Develop sourcing commodity strategies (and vendor spend baseline) including complex RFx, in collaboration with internal clients.
|応募資格||1. English (Fluent) / Japanese (Fluent or Native)
2. Minimum 3 years of direct IT procurement experience
3. Strong track record for the negotiating and contracting IT services, and significant change management.
4. Effective at review, documentation and negotiation of commercial agreements including legal terms and conditions. Experience in partnering to internal IT department.
5. Strong communicator with excellent influencing and relationship management skills with business leaders, internal clients and vendor community.
6. Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
7. Working experience in multinational environment preferred.
8. General knowledge of regional laws and regulations that affect the procurement of technology goods an services
1. English (Fluent) / Japanese (Fluent or Native)
1. Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business units to understand procurement requirements and pipeline of procurement related work.