|仕事内容||1. Oversee the Company’s operations and financial results including accountability for the monthly, quarterly and year-end corporate reporting packages and required Certifications.
2. Supervise a small accounting team and interface with the shared services accounting function.
3. Responsible for legal compliance of the Company, continuous effort to develop, enforce and monitor internal control system to ensure all corporate financial policies and procedures including both regulatory and internal governance requirements are followed and implemented.
4. Thorough understanding of accounting policies and practice including Sarbanes-Oxley and foreign currency translations
5. Responsible for J GAAP to US GAAP adjustments quarterly.
6. Manage the fixed asset life cycle process from procurement through to validation exercises and retirement of the asset.
|応募資格||1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
2. Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) preferred with experience in financial control and management preferably in an IT industry
3. Working knowledge of both US GAAP and Japanese GAAP and SOX requirements preferred
4. Must have strong strategic and reasoning abilities, excellent oral, written and interpersonal and presentation skills, and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
5. Team player that also provides independent financial advise to business partners
6. Possess leadership skills, sound business knowledge, mature, well organized, high standard of ethics, able to work independently under tight deadlines
7. Fluent in Japanese and English
8. Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
1. Responsible for cash management, coordinate funding with AIGGS parent and investment of the overall Company.