|仕事内容||1. Ensures efficient pre-sales technical support of company products to customers and non-customers is conducted in a professional manner.
2. Conduct product demonstrations and address technical issues either in a team presentation or on occasion in a stand-alone situation.
3. Ensures software functions according to product specifications and may be called upon to create specific applications in accordance with consulting contracts.
4. Read, interpret, and perform software development activities as required including programming (Java, C#, FORTRAN, C/C++, graphics, and PV-WAVE on various UNIX, Windows, and Linux environments), consulting, and documentation.
5. Ensures required reports and communication with internal and external sources occurs
|応募資格||1. A Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
2. Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in technical pre-sales support, post-sales support, or software development
role and experience conducting demonstrations or presentations.
3. Experience with C++ and the software industry is must. Japanese
native speaker and written English communication skill is must with the ability to speak English desired (TOEIC730 or equivalent).
1. Experience in any one or more of the following segments are plus:
1. Ensures efficient pre-sales technical support of company products to customers and non-customers is conducted in a professional manner.