|仕事内容||1. Responsible for the management and quality assurance of the neuro infrastructure and operations.
2. Responsible for running a human physiology lab employing electrophysiological, eye movements, and peripheral biometrics to analyze marketing material.
3. Direct lab personnel and interact with business leaders as part of your regular duties.
4. Maintain quality standards for protocol design, experiment design, subject recruiting, management of the data acquisition process, and review of analysis results.
5. Management and upkeep of the laboratory infrastructure.
6. Maintain training and certification programs for overseas scientific teams.
7. Maintain scientific protocols and applications.
8. Work with team of neuroscientists and interact with business leaders to understand client needs/objectives, experimental design, protocol development, data acquisition management, and review.
|応募資格||1. Ph.D. or M.D., post-doctorial training.
2. Expertise in Neuroscience, Electrophysiology, extensive publication in top journals.
3. Expertise in human EEG/ERP recording methods, data analysis, and strong scientific background in cognitive neuroscience required.
4. Experience in running a lab is a plus.
5. To qualify for this role, background should include management experience of multiple laboratory groups, interaction with scientific counterparts, coupled with personal and speaking skills.
1. Ph.D. or M.D., post-doctorial training.
To qualify for this role, background should include management experience of multiple laboratory groups, interaction with scientific counterparts, coupled with personal and speaking skills.