|募集背景||New position due to business expansion|
|仕事内容||- Assist in managing the strategic planning. Ensure timely, efficient communication, best practices sharing and alignment between a business partner and the company to address strategic opportunities and issues. - Work closely with a business partner to ensure timely reporting and analysis of required financial & sales data. - Manage tracking of key initiatives and projects to drive strategic partnership effectively and deliver joint business planning with global customers in Japan. - Work with a business partner and the company to timely develop and gain approval to strategic/operational plans. - Lead timely communication and alignment with a business partner and the company. - Manage development and implementation of efficient tracking system. - Manage key events, visitors, and other occasions in place of GM as necessary. Maintain strong relations with a business partner and the company. - Improve sales capability of a business partner sales organization with support of the company commercial/sales team. - Lead continuous growth of global accounts in Japan by working closely with local account managers and global key account team in the company.|
|応募資格||- 5-7 years sales/strategic planning or related work experience.
- Cross functional experience - successful management of expectation/relationship at a multiple levels.
- FMCG experience, experience in food business is a plus.
- Franchise Management (e.g. licensing, JV, or other operation model)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Understand the basic competencies related to FMCG talent in Sales, Finance
- Experience in food business is a plus.
- Strong business partner mindset, good commercial understanding and strengths in communication skills - Good attention to detail and comfort in getting hands dirty - Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills. - Ability to facilitate and lead communication sessions with ease - Comfort in operating in a matrix setup.
|年収・給与||10.0 to 12.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|