|職種名||Web Application Lead / Solution Architect|
|募集背景||New position to build up organizational strength|
|仕事内容||The company currently has a website being maintained by an outside vendor, but as they move to the next generation system, they will bring the program internal, and appoint one person to be the lead for the implementation and ownership for this business area. A key aim of the program will be to create a paperless process. - Be involved in the high level strategy discussion on the web application program. - manage the technical deliverables, confirm quality and validate the system architecture. - be responsible for system testing and implementation. - Be the key hub for external and internal stakeholders locally, regionally and globally. - Plan, implement and maintain the web application, and take ownership for ongoing quality and adherence to internal and FSA standards. - manage the vendors for this key project. - manage the project, from start to finish.|
|応募資格||- strong project management experience,
- experience of ownership and accountability, for systems or teams of people.
- excellent knowledge of web application technologies, and experience in development and implementation in this area.
- Strong bilingual communication in Native Japanese and Business-level English.
- Past experience in hands-on programming,
- PMP, PRINCE2 or similar PM qualification. - Experience in a financial firm. - Mobile platform development (iOS, Android etc) - LAMP development experience a plus.
- Accountability and ownership for a project, and a personal commitment to deliver on responsibilities. - Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. - Creativity. - Passion to improve and bring new ideas.
|年収・給与||8.0 to 11.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|待遇・福利厚生||Relaxed and open company atmosphere, good work-life balance|
|休日休暇||As per company standard|
|選考プロセス||IT manager and HR, COO, Senior Management.|