|職種名||High-Potential Junior SAP Analyst / Consultant|
|募集背景||Replacement due to internal transfer|
|仕事内容||This role is ideal for a junior SAP consultant with experience in SAP SD/MM (logistics) implementation and configuration, looking to join an end-user company, and develop their career in internal IT. Key responsibilities include; - hands-on configuration of SAP SD/MM modules. - analyse and assess the business requirements across multiple business units, and work with end users to create SAP solutions that match their requirements, as well as achieve the global company objectives and outlines. - work with overseas SAP team counterparts in developing process alignment across regions. - create technology and operational solutions to business and IT problems, for new SAP system implementation, upgrade and refinement projects. - play a pivotal role in the continuous improvement of company SAP systems. - take responsibility for, and ownership of the maintenance and improvement of system and operational quality standards. - Develop the project plans, in partnership with department PM lead.|
|応募資格||- 3 to 4+ years of IT project experience.
- ERP implementation experience.
- Basic understanding of the Supply Chain and/or warehousing business process and the relevant SAP functions.
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings, in Japanese and/or English.
- Requirements gathering and process definition experience.
- Highly Advanced Japanese skills (speaking, reading, writing)
- Business-level English skills (speaking, reading, writing).
- SAP certification or accreditation, in SD, MM, PP modules preferred. - Life sciences or manufacturing industry experience a plus
- flexible, self-motivated and passionate to succeed; the company believes in nurturing and promoting talented individuals and hopes to see motivated self-starters to join its team.
|年収・給与||6.0 to 8.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|休日休暇||As per company standard|
|選考プロセス||3 stages, with local and regional IT and HR heads.|