|職種名||Senior Business Development Manager|
|募集背景||New position due to business expansion|
|仕事内容||- Responsible for growing and developing new projects and alliances in Japan by coordinating with HQ and the domestic market. - Developing and Managing of Solar Business in Japan. - Responsible for interacting with government officials and private enterprises for development of solar project. - Leading commercial negotiation and internal coordination for approvals and process flow. - Preparation required to reach construction phase of each projects. - Reading, Writing and Speaking in English should be at least at an intermediate level for reporting and hearing from HQ and Managers.|
|応募資格||- 5+ years of business development or project management experience.
- Knowledge in power, energy, infrastructure or real estate.
- Experience interacting and managing relationships with customers for new or ongoing projects, especially dealing with local government officials or municipal related personnel.
- Ability to approach, negotiate and close deals and transactions.
- Knowledge in renewable energy, especially photovoltaic (PV) is a plus. - Experience starting up project from scratch and management of client for the completion of large scale solar project setup.
- Structured thinker and detail oriented. - Proactive and passionate worker. - Likes working closely with team and exploring new business field.
|勤務地||Tokyo, Within 23 ward|
|年収・給与||8.0 to 12.0 million yen, based on qualifications and experience|
|待遇・福利厚生||- All Standard Insurances - Retirement Packages|
|休日休暇||- Paid Vacation - Weekends and National Holidays - New Year|
|選考プロセス||1. Resume Screening 2. Interviews (2 to 3 times) 3. Offer|