|職種名||Display Process Engineer / Mega IT Company|
|募集背景||Expanding its business|
|仕事内容||Specific areas of responsibility include the following:
- Plan, propose, and lead experiments to produce timely and accurate analyses used to drive design, development, and supply chain decisions.
- Assess suitability of a technology for displays taking into consideration design for manufacturability. Plan validation exercises to demonstrate initial feasibility as well as manufacturing capability.
- Review progress of development activities at supplier locations and serve as point of escalation for critical process related issues.
- Assign follow up action items, as needed, to drive ongoing improvements to process capability.
- Analyze results of validation exercises and provide technical recommendations.
New Product Introduction
- Acts as lead engineer to drive process development and capability assessment activities for product category
- Review part design documentation to ensure alignment with process capability.
- Present timely, concise reports advising the readiness of manufacturing processes to diverse set of program stakeholders.
- Establish validation procedures to determine acceptance of tooling into development builds as well as mass production
- Review supplier tool design, process flow, equipment selection, DFM, and DOE proposals
- Identify shortfalls and corrective actions to ensure design compliance
- Work with supplier engineering teams to map out process development exercises, secure resources, secure FA in order to improve yield and commit to schedules in line with program goals
- Assess supplier readiness to support build events and production ramp
- Identify potential execution issues and provide recommendations to mitigate risk
- Ensure processes and suppliers are performing as expected during production ramp, immediately addressing escalations
- Monitor supplier’s process performance periodically to prevent quality issue
|応募資格||- MS with 10+ years’ experience in display engineering and/or manufacturing areas
- Engineering management or program management background strongly preferred
- Periodic travel required (up to 50%)
Experience in various TFT processes, including CVD, PVD, Dry etching, excimer laser-annealing, spin on glass, photolithography.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification
|年収・給与||Upper limit of 10M yen|