The company has been relying on vendors until now and would like to in-source, in order to provide a better quality/service.You will manage the LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi of the company on APAC level, but does not have to be 24/7 on call, since there are other regions that can provide support when needed. Your responsibility includes Network/Data Center design, configuration and operation/maintenance.
*As a business, the company have both local and global presence and are becoming more diverse in Japan. In your team 50% of the meetings are done in English.
*Family first is one of their values, so you can always count on your colleagues to cover for you when needed. Flex-time (no core time) is implemented and remote work is also possible if necessary.
· Network/Data Center design, configuration, operation/maintenance for around 10 years
· CCNP or CCIE
· Business level English (able to do interview)
· Business level Japanese (able to do interview)
· Experience in large companies/clients
- 8 million yen ～ 11 million yen
- Social insurance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year’s holiday