Country A&R Specialist• Contribute to the accurate and timely execution, preparation and submission of all financial reporting in compliance with the group frameworks and local GAAP and other (local) applicable regulations / requirements.
• Maintain and secure the right level of quality of accounting and reporting as a base for business steering and compliance.
• Review quality issues and communicate to the team and/or country group to organize remediation.
• Responsible for various types of reconciliations, analytical review, analysis and maintaining effective internal controls.
• Review, prepare, post and reconcile journal entries like costs and revenues, accruals, intercompany charges, administrative tasks linked to treasury (cash flow) and functional adjustments.
• Secure all relevant data is processed accurately, timely and according to the accounting framework.
• Contribute in working with Group and Country organization to minimize deviations from standard global frameworks for local business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working. Participate in global projects and support local execution (as part of these projects) to simplify, harmonies and automate financial operations and reporting
• Carry out internal and external audit related work, yearly filings and other compliance activities
• Support and maintain a connection with and between core areas, business owners, group functions, process teams within the company Group.
• Maintain cross-organizational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach.
• Contribute to a safe environment for co-workers and external consultants and contractors in accordance with the company policies