We are currently seeking a Solution Consultant to provide technical pre-sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions. The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilising world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of out SaaS solution.
· Assist sales in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs through discovery;
· Participation across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers;
· Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners;
· Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex;
· Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s);
· Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects;
· Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents;
· Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV;
· Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc;
· Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors;
· Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc;
· In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment;
· Act as the subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events.
· At lease 3+ years strong pre-sales experience, particularly with ITSM experience (Tool and business process);
· Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative;
· Demonstrated technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology;
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts;
· Demonstrated experience in supporting sales campaigns to enterprise customers;
· Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management, IT Operations;
· Extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs;
· Experienced in programming languages or developing platform applications.
· Japanese- fluent or native , English - Business level or above