1. Design/develop, execute, and optimize demand plan for retail products, by engaging internal and external stakeholders
2. Liaise with regional planning hub for supply and coordinate with freight forwarder for secured
delivery to local DC while minimizing its cost and lead time.
3. Own, lead, and evolve a process of our retail hair color product in S&OP cycle as its business
partner toward their business success
4. Represent local supply chain in global multi functional team for a stable supply of our new
product initiatives financially and with quality (~1 new product launch/year).
Other special requirement for the position:
-Project management and execution with tangible result delivery
-High learning agility with humbles
-High level interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively with other functional teams
-Ability to positively influence decision makers at different levels to achieve business objectives and
deliver alignment of key global/local stakeholders.
-Excellent presentation and strong communication skills.
-Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
-For external and recruiting usage only
-High level ability to set priorities and manage competing demands, while juggling tasks and keeping
-Ensure all activities comply with policies and legal and ethical standards
-Business level Japanese & English communication (4skills)
-SAP (MM, SD & WM) and excellent Excel skill
-High quality of 報連相
- Regular employee
- 8 million yen ～ 11.99 million ye