• Develops and conducts technical presentations to prospective clients engaged in the analysis & design of Plant, Infrastructure & Industrial structures using our structural analysis software.
• Travel to customer sites, trade shows, and seminars to perform product presentations and demonstrations as required.
• Close cooperation with the Sales team and channel partners to find and develop business within the territory.
• Assists the sales team and channel partners in the preparation of proposals.
• Maintains and continually upgrades the technical understanding of products.
• Assists prospects in resolving technical problems.
• Perform post-sale professional support duties, including training.
• Provide feedback to product managers and marketing on customer requirements, product problems, and application success stories.
• Willing to travel (travel 35%)
• Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Master's degree in Structural Engineering.
• Complete understanding of the Japanese Structural Steel and Concrete code of practice.
• Industry experience - Min 5 years.
• Realtime project experience in using structural analysis software - Minimum 3 yrs.
• Detailed and creative problem solver.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with interpersonal skills.
• Able to resolve complex pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel.
- Full time
- 7 million yen ～ 8 million yen
- Social insurance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year’s holiday