We’re looking for highly motivated, confident and well-organized individuals to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to help improve upon areas of dissatisfactionThis position is part of the global Team and the primary responsibility is to retain a large portfolio of customers using different automation means.
You Will Be Responsible For
· Owning and leading the renewal process of Software Reliance Program (SRP) in collaboration with the Account Team to insure a continuity in servicing and retaining our customers
· Delivering and communicating with a wide array of customers through use of our various marketing tools
· Servicing customer needs in doing business with us in an efficient and frictionless manner
· Driving improvements in processes and policies toward digital automation, self-service, and customer empowerment.
· Drive customer satisfaction of our SRP
- Serve as a single point of contact for our customers on non-technical aspects of the annual renewal.
- Communicate the value of SRP and secure the renewals in a timely manner.
- Promptly respond to all customer phone calls and electronic inquiries related to renewals.
· Research and troubleshoot inquiries for timely follow-up and resolution, including maintaining customer user access and entitlements.
· Identify and communicate to the Account Team any business opportunity that might occur during our interactions with the customers.
· Working in concert with Marketing, Sales and Industry Principals to create effective and targeted campaigns
- Keep track of all campaigns, analyze results and share those with the CSM Leadership, the Account Team and other departments
· Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the through:
- Analyzing customer health metrics, running NPS and gather other feedback via marketing tools
- Promote customers to a higher tier of CSM engagement
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into core product, marketing and sales process
· Generate and maintain accurate documentation and customer information in our CRM database.
Domain-Specific Skills and Requirements
· Degree in engineering, business, or related field from a university
· Computer and software knowledge
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· Experience with products such as Salesforce CRM
· Managing digital campaigns a plus
· Experience in the software industry a plus
General Skills and Requirements
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem- solving abilities
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Effective at multi-tasking and able to prioritize
· Desire to learn and an inquisitive nature
· Ability to work well with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams
· Foreign language proficiency is a plus
· Ability to present the value of our product offering to customers
- Full time
- 7 million yen ～ 9 million yen
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year’s holiday