Overall Job Purpose:
· You will help to drive sales of our products, solutions, and services as well as increase the use of our systems
· You will serve as a trusted technical advisor to the client
· The Presales Solution Engineer demonstrates technical expertise, establishes credibility with both technical resources and decision-makers
· You will be regularly meeting with account team lead to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities
· You will manage relationships with client stakeholders, primarily technical resources, to become a key advisor on analytics and architecture
Skills and Experience
· Strong technical knowledge in relevant areas including RDBMS
· Previous experience working with customers in one or more of the following industries: Retail, Manufacturing
· Hands-on working knowledge with the RDBMS, Web, Package Application.
· Proven capabilities in relational database and application development environments using (DB2, Oracle, Hadoop, Spark, etc.) and operational knowledge of third party GUI and data transformation tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, Informatica, and others)
· Seven years or more of operational or technical RDBMS in data warehouse implementation
· Client interface skills required
· Native Japanese
· Business level English preferred but not mandatory
· Hands-on working knowledge with Marketing Automation.
· Experience in Project Management
· Experience with R or Python or any other kind of Machine Learning tool.
- Full time
- Osaka Prefecture
- 8 million yen ～ 12 million yen
- Social insurance, commuting allowance, retirement pension system, property saving system, recreation facility
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year’s holiday , Annual Leave