Customer Enablement Specialist
掲載時の募集要項（掲載期間：2019/06/13 ～ 2019/06/26）
Customer Enablement Specialist
As a Customer Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible to;
· Respond to the inquiries from sales reps and/or customers regarding accounts, billing and cost optimization.
· Troubleshoot with regards to accounts and billing.
· Follow-up support cases partnering with Customer Support team based on sales reps' requests.
· Support customers with respect to billing method and linking accounts.
· Provide advice to sales reps about cost optimization program and various promotional programs.
· Review summary invoices and billing data.
· Coordinate with Global Business Operations team and Account Receivable team to implement billing process changes.
· Improve the process and workflow for existing tasks.
· Identify and address issues and challenges of sales reps activities.
· Drive initiatives and lead projects that involves sales and other partner teams.
· Support development of individuals in the team.
· 3+ years of working experience in a technology company.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
· Result oriented, analytical and logical. Strong with numbers and having attention to detail.
· Effective written and verbal communicator with influencing skills to manage successful internal and external relationships
· Ability to prioritize own work and resources to complete projects on time and to solve routine problems effectively.
· Four years university degree.
· Project management skill.
· Proven track record of driving process and tool improvements that improve operational scale and productivity.
· Proven ability to influence others across the organization.
· Experience using and communicating performance metrics.
· Japanese: Native level
· English: Business level
As a Customer Enablement Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides support across the sales organization. Your responsibilities will focus on partnering with sales teams to provide unparalleled business support to customers, including account management activities, cost optimization efforts, and other programs focused on creating an excellent customer experience. You should be a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, prepared to work in a high-volume environment, with multiple sales teams in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
Full Time Employee
8M - 10M (shall be determined by your experience and abilities)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers across Japan by helping to enable the sales organization focused on global enterprises, fast-growing mid-market companies, and the industry’s hottest start-ups? Do you have the business savvy, organization skills and ability to collaborate across multiple business owners? Would you like to be part of a team to improve sales rep productivity and enable customer success by 1) simplifying the pre-sales and post-sales customer experience, 2) enabling customer optimization and cost savings and 3) driving customer centric change.