- Develop and execute strategy to drive responsible partner' s business.
- Negotiate and persuade responsible partner to deliver business target metrics, including Billing, Revenue and PTI.
- Manage day to day tasks with partner to identify growth opportunities
- Effectively influence and engage partner to increase our share in partner's portfolio.
- Effectively leverage internal resources (eg, Marketing, PBS, Risk, Finance, Technology, GCO, Compliance)
- Work closely with Regional/Global teams to enhance network values.
- Collaborate with other LOBs in Japan to drive market growth strategy.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the Financial Services industry, Credit Card experience highly valued.
- Good understanding of the card industry and payment environment.
- Excellent negotiation skill, B To B relationship management/sales experiences is plus.
- Strong entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Financial acumen to link financial analysis with business growth initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with external partners in a highly professional manner.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skill in both Japanese and English.
- Full time
- 13 million yen ～ 16 million yen
- Social insurance
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year’s holiday