As part of the Digital Capability & Experience Team, this role will be responsible for helping to create and manage the end-to-end digital experiences for card members and prospects in Japan.Responsibilities will include a blend of project management, strategy, and partnering with both internal and central business partners, in order to develop best-in-class digital customer experiences.
Job Responsibilities includes;
1. Helping to create best in class web experiences for acquisitions and customer engagement, including the visual/functional design and presentation of content
2. Working with both internal and central teams to understand and lead in digital discussions; providing insights into local needs and requirements, developing solutions and best practices
3. Monitoring and identifying new opportunities for overall digital experiences
4. Assisting with the project management of new digital initiatives working with Central teams
5. Gathering and analyzing of data and insights in order to drive improvements and efficiencies.
・Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
・Self motivated with ability to to align with both internal and central stakeholders.
・Positive mindset with a passion for digital marketing
・Experience in the Digital Field (Web/Mobile/Mktg/Development) is Preferable.
・Customer-centric mindset with ability to think creatively while challenging the status quo.
Full Time Employee
- 6.7M ～ 8M JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)