|仕事内容||1. Establishes brand and communicates the philosophy through:
Coaching and training the team at induction and throughout their tenure.
2. Setting and maintaining Company wardrobe standards.
3. Acting as a brand ambassador within the store and in the local business community.
4. Managing the store environment to ensure it represents the brand, complies with visual directives and is effectively maintained.
5. Work with corporate creative team/product coordinator if needed.
6. Achieves the store’s commercial goals through:
Meeting and exceeding sales targets and managing costs to budget.
|応募資格||1. 2-5 years of service focused line management experience in a similar role preferably in retail.
2. Lead teams and managed turnover of a similar size.
3. Track record of commercial success.
4. Managed budgets.
5. Comprehensive user of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).
6. Loyal to brand philosophy and lifestyles and able to establish and maintain sophisticated style.
7. College graduate or have similar education background
8. English for business.
9. Have level of high communication skills and ability to establish interpersonal relationships.
10. Strong business acumen.
11. Business level of English (Reading/ Writing, E-mail, etc.)
2-5 years of service focused line management experience in a similar role preferably in retail.
Communicate and execute the corporate retail strategy; in order to provide always memorable shopping experience to our customer, drive a “customer first” culture and lead the team to maximize store performance and profitability both in the short and long term.