|仕事内容||- Writing, reviewing, analyzing, modifying and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements, confidentiality agreements and other contractual instruments with the support of the GC
- Contributing to the development and improvement of form agreements and templates to streamline processes and constantly improve efficiencies necessary to the specific product or service.
- Initiate or lead the development of innovative approaches to contracting requirements, obligations and exposures.
- Interpreting contract requirements, obligations and risk exposure.
- Verifying compliance with relevant corporate limits of authority protocols and, with assistance from GC, summarizing risks to achieve contract review and approval.
- Educating business partners on key commercial, legal, corporate policy and other considerations.
- Cooperating across departments to ensure optimal contract terms while minimizing risk.
- Provide regular input to support the development and enhancement of the contract management function.
|応募資格||- Law degree
- Native Japanese
- Business level English
- 4+ years Legal experience
- Strong knowledge of various types of contracts
- Negotiating experience with customers/clients
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||Will be treated fairly based on her/his skills, experience, and age.|