|仕事内容||1. This person will perform general account maintenance, such as contract administration, service level performance, liaison with compliance and audit, etc.
2. Provides timely, accurate and effective business operations support for regional account teams
3. Registers Service Level Agreements, including any contract changes, tracking of services used, and ensuring performance level
4. Coordinates internal audit, disaster recovery, and compliance activities in conjunction with IT Security, DR, IAD, and Compliance functions
5. Prepares/administers complex management reports, such as performance dashboard, service level reporting, and other management reports as needed by Regional Acct team.
6. Supports other business management activities (governance, asset management, etc) for account team
7. Act as the focal point for any Non-Standard Service requests, coordinating between the Regional Acct Team, the CTO, the PMO, and the Finance teams.
|応募資格||1. Forecasting and analytical skills, with experience in Excel and Cognos
3. Contract and SLA management experience
4. Experience managing service level agreements and key performance indicators
5. Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
6. Self-starter with ability to multi-task
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Manage Q&A from BU’s and Account Managers regarding financial (Rate Card, Projects) and service issues.
9. Business Level of English
Contract and SLA management experience, experience managing service level agreements and key performance indicators.
Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills, self-starter with ability to multi-task.