|仕事内容||- Lead the risk identification process and development and execution of audit plan as part of the regional/global internal audit team.
- Create a high-performing team environment while working closely with global and regional internal audit partners.
- Be a partner and counselor to all members of the team; willing and open in expressing a point-of-view; challenge and provide advice about risk and control considerations with a constructive and respected style.
- Maintain a strong ongoing relationship with the business and external auditors.
Execute and follow through completion of audits including documentation reviews
|応募資格||- Experience in financial institutions or/and audit firms
- Minimum 15 years experience in Audit
- Department Head experience preferable
- Strong communication skills – written and oral, including presentation skills
- Strong audit and technology background required
- Strong leadership skills, including attract and retain top talents
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing a high performance team
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Experience in interaction with senior management and management committees
- Experience in working for a global firm and comfortable as part of a global and regional management team
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Knowledge of local regulation and JGAAP