|募集背景||Based upon an in-depth understanding of the Japanese Healthcare System and evolving National Authorities' requirements, contribute to shaping the evidence generation strategy and value proposition for new products in order to ensure obtaining target NHI-price and sustain business growth.|
|仕事内容||* Establish and keep good relationship with academia experts and regulatory authorities
* Analyze and report the impact of HEOR on NHI-price negotiation process
* Define and implement the country-specific Japanese Health Outcomes-, Health Economics- and Real World-Evidence Generation Strategy for projects/products across their indications in alignment with global
* Ensure the integration of NHI HEOR and pricing considerations into clinical development plans in alignment with global
* Establish and maintain decision making process of country target NHI-price in cooperation with Global Pricing & Market Access
* Establish and maintain NHI-price dossier standards from HEOR view points in cooperation with MAP
To find out more about Real, visit us on www.realstaffing.com
|応募資格||The candidate requires strong experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in research and clinical development, with high level communication skills in English and Japanese.
Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry, deep knowledge of health economics and outcomes research, and strong negotiation skills in English and Japanese.
* College degree (4-year program) or above
|年収・給与||JPY15000000 - JPY20000000 per annum|