|仕事内容||1. Understand and define partner company’s business requirements, share with Tel Aviv development team.
2. Co-work with Tel Aviv counterpart and develop technical solutions to meet partners’ requirements.
3. Manage development project, update progress with executive team in Japan/US HQ, constantly communicate with counterpart on partners’ side, receive feedbacks/requests, share them with Tel Aviv team, and ensure such feedback/request are properly reflected.
4. QA deliverables, together with counterparts.
5. Develop the training program for partners. Lead training as trainer, if necessary.
6. Other duties as assigned. Flexible, start-up spirit.
|応募資格||1. BS or equivalent. Master of Science in Computer preferred but not a must.
2. Detail-oriented for clients’ requirements, high-energy individual who is able to multitask.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required in the small Tokyo team, in partner relations, and in relations with Tel Aviv/US team.
4. Willingness to work for a startup company with a lot of vagueness.
5. Responsible character as the Japan tech leader.
6. Occasional-frequent travels, frequent tele-conference with overseas’ colleagues.
1. 5-10+ years experience in the combination of website development (hands-on programming) and web-related project management. Project leader experience highly welcome. Experience in managing multiple projects in parallel preferred but not a must.
1. Understand and define partner company’s business requirements, share with Tel Aviv development team.