|職種名||HID - Sales Manager|
|仕事内容||- Manage the Sales and Marketing activities for all Japan market.
- Display or demonstrate product using samples or catalogues outline the unique and saleable features of the HID product line.
- Quote projects, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for the orders obtained within the assigned territory.
- Develop customer relations and provide customer service to new and existing HID accounts in the assigned territory.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with ordering, deliveries and other related issues.
- Work with consultants to specify HID Products in new and existing projects.
- Travel throughout assigned territory, calling on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into the HID customer relationship management tool (Sales force).
- Provide timely submission of monthly contact reports, expense reports, IFET Forecasts and other related action items as required by the Director of Sales.
|応募資格||- HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
- HID is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world.
- Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators, and application developers serving a variety of markets.
- These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; highly secure government ID; and identification technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications.
- Diploma or higher is required. At least 5 years prior experience in Security Access Control Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of security technology; demonstrate security industry awareness and trends.
|待遇・福利厚生||- The prospect of joining this internationally renowned company presents an excellent opportunity for you to build a career ladder in the security industry.
- Good exposures to manage the whole sales team in Japan.