|仕事内容||1. Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development; and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
2. Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents.
3. Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
4. Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets.
5. Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
6. Perform quality control edits on all documents and oversee the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
7. Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
8. Participate in training / coaching / mentoring new staff.
9. May participate in customer meetings.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned.
|応募資格||1. Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field.
2. Previous CRO (Contract/Clinical Research Organization) experience.
3. Minimum of 5 year’s direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, and/ or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and understanding of costing models.
5. Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols.
6. Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum of 5 year’s direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, and/ or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
As Senior Proposal Developer you will have RFP experience in any industry, as well as a minimum of 5 year’s direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, and/ or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.