|募集背景||The company has recently established its business in Japan and is expereincing high growth levels. The current project is due to start in September and looking for a PM to take the lead.|
|仕事内容||The role will involve end to end PM of a large scale software package implementation
You will be responsible for:
- the planning and execution of the implementation
- looking after the customisation , configuration and data migrations
- maintaining project costs and budgets
- guide the project delivery using both on shore and off shore teams
- monitoring and mitigating any risks and issues
- managing a wide range of stakeholder relationship to ensure effective delivery
- hands on PM work involving monitoring, scoping, change management.
* You will have 5 or more years Project management experience.
* Your experience will include the management of multi-strand, complex software implementations with streams including development (core software, web, reports & documents) , data migration, testing, integration and business readiness.
* You will have a previous experience delivering large scale projects over a period of 18 months.
* You will have excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to influence those in your team.
* You have the ability to pro-actively and effectively manage the client relationship and you engender respect across all levels of the business from the shop floor to 'C' level.
* You speak fluent (native level) Japanese and have strong business English.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Application software implementation experience
The ideal Candidate will have experience leading long application software implementation projects.
|ポジション・役割||Senior Project Manager|
|勤務地||Osaka and Tokyo|
|年収・給与||JPY10000000 - JPY14000000 per annum|