|仕事内容||1. Participate in all phases of the sales cycle, both over the telephone and on-site when required.
2. Provide the technical and product insight to help the sales team qualify potential prospects.
3. Understand prospect and customer business requirements and map them to the company’s product and solutions suite.
4. Develop powerful demonstrations that clearly show how our product meets or exceeds their business requirements and delivers superior value and ROI.
5. Understand our value proposition and positioning and articulate it effectively.
6. Present and demonstrate our solution to prospects to help achieve a win.
7. Provide training and/or sales tools and support to prospects, customers, partners and staff as part of the sales effort.
8. Work with the sales team and partners to help develop solution proposals when appropriate.
9. Work with our Professional Services to help develop a proposed solution design and services proposal.
＊Travel within Japan and overseas as required.
|応募資格||1. University Degree.
2. Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
3. Web technology and database experience/training.
4. Sales skills/experience.
5. Experience with the following technologies preferred: Content management, single sign-On, directory services, and enterprise application integration.
6. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
7. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
8. Excellent listening and discovery-process skills.
1. University Degree.
As a Solutions Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to successfully drive the technical aspects of the company’s sales to achieve a win, in both direct sales and partner sales as appropriate. In direct sales situations, you are the key to ensuring the effective engagement between the company’s sales and our Global Services team. You will be a key asset to partners in assisting them win sales opportunities.