|職種名||Test Engineer/Tier 1 automobile supplier based in Europe|
|募集背景||Undisclosed, but ASAP|
|仕事内容||Technical support contact for domestic development teams of Japanese automobile manufacturers (customers). Analysis/validation/measure deliberation of actual vehicle noises as working closely with the Development Dept. of the Head Office, and try to reflect measure specifications timely on the customers;
- Data collection at customer development sites
- Measure deliberation by working with specialists in home country
- Manage measure schedules, product deliveries, etc. in terms of development projects
- Support smooth information exchange between customers and internal development teams such as Germany, USA, and Shanghai, and build close relationships with them
- Visit customers/internal hubs and discuss technique
- Support quality management before/after mass-production transition, collaborating with personal in charge of quality management
- Collect information of industry/technique/customer business trend and its report, etc.
|応募資格||- University graduate with science and technology course and/or more than worth of it
- Experience in the automobile industry for over 5 years. Up until 2-3 times of job change depending on his age
- Experience of development assignments relevant to NVH at completed car manufacturers for over 3 years continuously
- English skills; minimum level of skills both in reading and writing in terms of practical business, TOEIC score over 550 only as a guide, plus strong motivation and commitment to improve his skills. Subsidy system with conditions available.
- Better if he has knowledge on ISO9001, ISO26262, TS16949, etc.
- Negotiation skill with component manufacturers
- Willing to go to domestic/overseas business trips and to go for long-term overseas stay for about 3 months
- Knowledge necessary for OEM business and its development
- Familiar with MS-Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Self-sustaining and active
- Team oriented
- High in communication and adjustment skills
- High in adaptability and positive thinking
- High motivation toward learning
- Understand and respect diversity
Up to 35 years old （長期勤続によりキャリア形成を図るため）
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||Up to 7M yen|