|職種名||Legal Counsel/Major International Financial Institution|
|仕事内容||This position can lead to various career opportunities in the Global Legal Function;
- Provide legal services mainly for the market-related activities (securities business (fixed income), derivatives, asset management, etc.),
- Provide legal services for whole-sale banking business (conventional loan, project finance, trade finance, etc.).
- Vet agreements, checking transaction structures, due diligence for new products, etc.
|応募資格||- 5+ years' experience as a legal adviser/counsel in a financial institution and/or law firm
- Bar qualification in Japan or overseas
- Exposure to Financial Instruments and Exchange Law and ISDA documentation
- Strong Japanese and English language skills to draft, vet and negotiate legal documents.
- Not only issue spotting but also practical problem solving abilities.
- A person with excellent communication skills and sound sense of balance, who can proactively take actions.
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|勤務時間||- Working hours are 9:00-17:00. (Overtime required, as necessary.)
- An arrangement to work at home (1 or 2 days a week) is possible in the future.
|年収・給与||12-15m BUT could be higher if there is a fantastic candidate|