|職種名||Contract Manager/World-Leading Telecommunications Company|
Establish and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships with customers; ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations; and prepare/negotiate agreements and other documents.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing business contracts for the sale of materials and services.
- Analyze bids and proposals and ensure that the specifications of binding agreements with customers are legal and comply with company policy.
- Ensure favorable Terms & Conditions for the company, including facilitating contractual risk management and ensuring contract alignment with supplier contracts:
- Creating, consolidating, and managing Customer Contract.
- Overall responsibility for resolution of all commercial contractual matters during the entire contract life cycle, including escalations of disputed contractual changes.
- Ensure Contract Management knowledge transfer executed for all contracts within region.
- Drive the Contract aspects within the Sales team to ensure contracts reflects the company's and regional contracting strategy and the approved business case.
- Escalation support for contractual negotiation and closure, as well as contractual disputes.
- Drive contract development (improvement) with the region over contract life cycle.
- Provide input to support the development and enhancement of the contract management function.
- English is required in about 20% of the job
|応募資格||- Law degree
- Industry experience in telecom, manufacturing, or IT
- Negotiating experience with customers/clients
- Knowledge of contracts
- Native Japanese
- Business English
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||8 - 10 m yen|