|仕事内容||1. This is a full-time position and non-shift work responsible to answer and resolve question for hotel partners.
2. Assist the team in all administrative related process and tasks.
3. Manage the process of contract and promotion administration.
4. Manage all accounting related process including accounts payable inquiries from hotel partners.
5. Provide training to hotels to use company system.
|応募資格||1. 1 to 2 years experience working in a hotel as concierge, reservation, front desk, back office area or experience working at a travel agency.
2. Strong customer service and communication skills.
3. Must be a team player and detail-orientated.
4. Have PC skills with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
5. Native level of Japanese and fluent in English.
experience working in a hotel as concierge, reservation, front desk, back office area or experience working at a travel agency.
Properties Assistant Coordinator sits in the Global Supplier Operations (GSO) team and supports Market Managers by managing the administration of various processes in the Lodging Partner Services group.