|職種名||Software Support Engineer/Top-Tier Tech Company in the US|
|仕事内容||- Attending internal meetings, reading internal materials, and making periodic presentations to the team on new or existing areas of product mastery.
- Mentoring new engineers completing certification training.
- Managing responses to issues as well as regular communications with customer accounts to help avoid production issues, prepare for system updates, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Providing ongoing support to its implementation services consultants and partners working at customer sites.
- Collaborating within the customer support team and with product development, QA, and professional services to resolve problems, optimize processes, and provide product feedback.
- Ultimately responsible for a small number of customer accounts, establishing regular communication and reporting on outstanding issues. The ideal engineer should be comfortable visiting customer sites, presenting support-related presentations, and interacting with customer staff at all levels.
- Experience with object oriented programming (OOP/OOD)
- Experience with Java, JSP, Ant, MQSeries, Oracle, AIX, XML, and Websphere
- Successful track record of implementing or supporting complex integration code in a customer environment (CRM, FINS, ERP)
- Experience with and understanding of web/J2EE architecture (development, troubleshooting, expert) Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage client relationships and provide ongoing support for technical projects
- Experience developing technical specifications and then implementing those specifications through a combination of custom programming and product configuration
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, enhance, test, and deploy complicated integration software Ability to work with services integration consultants to review technical designs and participate in code reviews
- Background as a Systems Consultant at a Big 5 consulting firm or equivalent
- Prior Business Process and configuration experience with configurable software such as PeopleSoft, Siebel, or SAP n-tier web architected solutions
- Knowledge of the insurance industry or prior implementation experience on an insurance related project
- Previous implementation experience in at least two full life-cycle implementations
- Experience with Tomcat, Web Logic, SQL Server, and Windows 2003 Server
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|年収・給与||Will be treated fairly based on her/his skills, experience, and age.|