|職種名||Quality Leader /Specialized in Car Audio OEM for Automobiles|
|募集背景||Undisclosed, but ASAP|
|仕事内容||- Liaise with and provide support to the customers, suppliers and production facilities with regard to the day to day and long term quality concerns and continuous improvement opportunities relating to all aspects of the automotive quality operations
- Ensuring adherence to all quality related standards and procedures.
- Operational support regarding quality concerns and planning relative to the product, in order to promote and maintain quality standards at the predetermined customer and Company requirements.
- Manage small team of quality engineers and customer interface personnel located in Asia (Japan and China)
- Report to the Operations Managing Director
|応募資格||- High achiever academically ideally with a degree in a relevant Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline.
- At least 7 years working within the Automotive or Aerospace related industries.
- At least 3 years in a senior or advanced Quality or Engineering role with a strong systems quality background ideally having worked within a TS16949 environment.
- Proven ability in quality and good understanding of quality tools and ideally internal audit certification.
- Strong projects or NPI background, possess well-honed people management skills and have a hands-on and logical approach to problem solving, with the ability to report accurate audit and improvement findings.
- Able to demonstrate change management experience, excellent communication skills and have the potential to take on more strategic responsibility.
- Good level of proficiency in Japanese and English (written and spoken). Chinese ability would be a bonus.
- Lean based knowledge with a value added approach to quality and continuous improvement.
Experience something similar to the ones mentioned above in the job description.
Someone who has the experience mentioned above and meets the qualification.
|勤務地||Tokyo or Hiroshima|
|年収・給与||Will be treated fairly based on her/his skills, experience, and age.|