|仕事内容||1. Sell products in a two-tier sales model working with existing resellers and their customers.
2. Proactively contact reseller sales and engineering teams seeking new end user sales opportunities to build sales pipeline.
3. Participate in the end user sales process with our resellers, including coordinating demonstrations, supplying pricing, and coordinating resources as necessary to successfully close the sale.
4. Be able to act as High Touch sales account manager for those end users, coping with resellers.
5. Provide proactive, virtual follow-up (via phone and email) with Company’s resellers and customers to move proposals through the sales process to a close.
6. Maintain accurate and timely forecasts, and opportunity updates including maintaining accurate records in our internal tracking systems.
7. Communicate the value proposition of solution offerings to resellers.
8. Establish and maintain a strong, positive working relationship with customers and colleagues
|応募資格||1. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, science or other related discipline.
2. Demonstrated experience in customer service or negotiating with customers.
3. Knowledge of telecommunication solutions and understanding of a converged communications environment, including VoIP, video and data networking.
4. Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and rapport over the phone and in written communications.
5. Strong time management and organizational skills.
6. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and appropriately at all levels of the organization and with external contacts.
5+ years successful sales experience in a reseller or channel sales environment selling or marketing telecommunications and/or technical products/services.
Be able to act as High Touch sales account manager for those end users, coping with resellers.