|仕事内容||1. The manager/assistant manager, Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for the detailed management of all kinds of inspection processing at the DC and 3rd party inspection vendor. The manager/assistant manager is also responsible for the management of Inspector(s) stationed at the DC.
2. Liaising with Domestic Distribution and the DC operators, arrange for the efficient processing of all kinds of inspection activity.
3. Main contact person with 3PL vendor for inspection activity.
4. Support Sr. Manager to contact/manage 3rd party repair vendor.
5. Motivating, training & educating inspector(s) at the DC.
6. Creating monthly report with the QA Senior Manager.
7. Communication with stores about quality-related matters.
8. Communication with internal/related department.
9. Support Sr. Manager to communicate with the US and Asia QA team.
10. Paperworks such as PO creation and other required works.
|応募資格||1. Advanced knowledge for leather goods of fashion industry.
2. Knowledge for RTW, shoes or any other fashion goods is preferable.
3. Strong communication and facilitation skills in Japanese.
4. Strong inter-personal and organization skills and initiative.
5. Proactive and problem solving approach
6. Good customer service attitude.
7. PC skills, including Microsoft Office Applications, especially advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint. Intermediate skill for MS Access.
8. SAP knowledge is preferable but not a must.
9. English reading and writing skills required.
10. English speaking skill is preferable.
11. Preferable Logistics/Supply Chain knowledge/skill.
1. Advanced knowledge for leather goods of fashion industry.
1. PC skills, including Microsoft Office Applications, especially advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint. Intermediate skill for MS Access.